GAMBLING PROBLEM? A QUESTIONNAIRE
Here are some questions from the National Council on Problem Gambling. If you or a loved one answers yes to any of the following questions, it is likely that gambling has become problematic.
- Have you gambled until your last dollar is gone?
- Have you often gambled longer than you planned?
- Have you lied about your gambling to friends or family?
- Have you used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid?
- Have you made repeated attempts to stop gambling?
- Have you borrowed money to finance your gambling?
- Have you felt depressed or suicidal because of your gambling losses?
- Have you been remorseful after gambling?
- Have you gambled to try to get money to meet your financial obligations?